View Lot Details Screen
This screen allows you to view specific information about a particular lot (or batch of a product from a supplier), and is divided into the following sections:
"To View Lot Details" -- to access this screen you can proceed as follows from the Main Navigation screen:
* Click: Warehouse Icon > Inventory Tab > [Manage Lots] button * The "Manage Lots" screen opens displaying two items: ** The "Find Lots" search box, and ** The "Lots" table which lists the Lots found in the search. * To search enter one of these: ** Lot ID - Enter the internal ID of the lot. ** Supplier - This is the supplier of the inventory item relevant to the lot. You may enter the supplier ID manually, or search for it using the lookup widget. ** If you leave the form blank and click [Find] the list will include all lots. * Click: [Find] button -- the "Lots" table opens listing any lots that match the criteria you entered. * Data provided in the table for each Lot line item includes: ** Lot ID -- ID you used when creating this Lot entry ** Supplier -- your supplier of the Lot ** Created Date -- date you used in creating the Lot entry ** Expire Date -- date you used for expiration of the Lot materials ** Comments -- available space for comments or other documentation of this Lot * Click: Lot ID entry -- to open the View Lot Details Screen where you can view and edit the lot.
This section displays general information about the lot, including the following details:
- Lot ID - This is the internal lot ID in the system.
- Created Date - This is the date and time the lot was created in the system.
- Supplier - This is the name of the supplier of the product in the lot.
- Expire Date - This is the date and time the product in the lot will expire, if applicable.
- Quantity - This is the number of units of the product in the lot.
- Comments - Any comments relevant to the lot will be displayed here.
* Click: [Edit] button -- to open the Edit Lot Screen.
* Click: [Create New] button -- to open the Create New Lot Screen.
This section displays general information about the inventory items in the lot, including the following details:
- Inventory Item Id - This is the internal inventory ID for the product. Clicking on the inventory item ID will take you to the Edit Inventory Item Screen.
- Location - This is the internal location ID for the lot in your warehouse. Clicking the location ID will take you to the Find Inventory Item Screen.
- Product ID - This is the internal product ID for the product in the lot. Clicking the product ID will take you to the Find Inventory Item Screen.
- Internal Name - This is a name you have assigned to the inventory item.
- Serial Number - This is the serial number (if serialized) for the product in the lot.
- Lot ID - This is the internal ID for the lot that the inventory item belongs to.
- Date Received - This is the date and time the inventory item was received.
- Expire Date - This is the date and time the inventory item expires (if applicable).
- Status - This is the current status of the inventory items (for example, "On Hold" or "Shipped").
- ATP/QOH - This is the quantity of the inventory items available to promise and the quantity on hand.
Clicking the [View All Inventory Items] button will take you to the Find Inventory Item Screen where you can search for all items in your inventory.