Find Inventory Item Screen
To open this screen from the Main Navigation page: * Click: Warehouse > Inventory Tab > [Find Inventory Item] button The Find Inventory Item screen opens.
To find out what product quantity is in stock now, and other data, this screen allows you to search for an inventory item using the fields listed below.
* Enter some information describing what you need to find. * If you enter nothing the search will return all inventory in the warehouse. * You can enter the first part of the Product ID to get a drop down box with matching candidates. * You can search on the first part of the Product ID to pull up several items * Click: [Find Inventory Item] to search.
Search Fields Provided
- Location - This field allows you to search for the item by physical location. Enter the internal location sequence ID manually, or search for it using the lookup widget.
- Product ID - This field allows you to search for the inventory item using its product ID or SKU number. Enter the product ID manually or search for it using the lookup widget.
- Internal Name - This field allows you to search for the inventory item by entering its internal name.
- Serial Number - This field allows you to search for the inventory item using its serial number.
- Lot ID - This field allows you to search for the inventory item using its lot ID.
The search will produce an "Inventory Item" list of any inventory items that match the criteria you have entered. This screen provides the following data column for each line item:
- Inventory Item Id
- Product ID
- Internal Name
- Serial Number
- Lot ID
- Date Received
* Click: on a Product ID to remove all other items from the search results. * Click: on the Inventory Item ID will take you to the Edit Inventory Item Screen, where you can update inventory data, see reservations for specific orders, start a transfer, and adjust the quantity. * Click: on the Location column to see a list of all inventory items at that location.