Manage Lots Screen
"To use the Lot Level Tracking" -- navigate from the Main Navigation screen as follows:
* Click: Warehouse Icon > Inventory Tab > [Manage Lots] button * The "Manage Lots" screen opens displaying two items: ** The "Find Lots" search box, and ** The "Lots" table which lists the Lots found in the search.
"Finding Lots in Your Inventory"
You may search for existing lots to manage using the following criteria:
- Lot ID - Enter the internal ID of the lot.
- Supplier - This is the supplier of the inventory item relevant to the lot. You may enter the supplier ID manually, or search for it using the lookup widget.
- If you leave the form blank and click [Find] the list will include all lots.
* Click: [Find] button -- the "Lots" table opens listing any lots that match the criteria you entered. * Data provided in the table for each Lot line item includes: ** Lot ID -- ID you used when creating this Lot entry ** Supplier -- your supplier of the Lot ** Created Date -- date you used in creating the Lot entry ** Expire Date -- date you used for expiration of the Lot materials ** Comments -- available space for comments or other documentation of this Lot * Click: Lot ID entry -- to open the View Lot Details Screen where you can view and edit the lot.
"Viewing the Lot Details"
This screen allows you to manage your inventory lots. For more information refer to View Lot Detail Screen.
"Create a New Lot"
* Click: [Create New] button in the Find Lot box -- to open the Create New Lot Screen.
Click this link for more information about creating a new lot.