View Shipment Screen
* To access View Shipment Screen from the Main Navigation screen: * Click: [Warehouses] Icon > [Shipping] button > [Outgoing Shipments] link * The Find Shipments screen opens with a search box at the top and a list of current outgoing shipments at the bottom. * Click on an order id # in the first column to open the View Shipment screen.
This screen allows you to view shipment information, and is dividing into the following sections:
This section displays the general shipment information including the following information:
- Shipment Id - This is the internal ID for the shipment.
- Shipment Type - This is the type of shipment (for example, "Sales Shipment").
- Status - This is the current status of the shipment (for example, "Received").
- Primary Order ID -
- Primary Ship Group Seq Id -
- Estimated Dates - These are the estimated dates that the order will be ready, will be shipped, and will arrive at its destination.
- Latest Cancel Date - If the shipment has been previously canceled, the most recent cancellation date will be displayed here.
- Estimated Ship Cost - This is the estimated cost for the shipment. The currency relevant to the shipping charge is determined when the shipment is created, and can be edited on the Edit Shipment Information Screen.
- Additional Shipping Charge - This field will display any additional shipping charge applicable to the shipment.
- Handling Instructions - This field displays any relevant handling instructions for the shipment.
- Facilities - This field displays the facilities at the origin or destination relevant to the shipment (for example, "My Warehouse").
- Parties - This field displays the name of the to and from parties relevant to the shipment.
- Addresses - This field displays the addresses at the origin and destination of the shipment.
- Phone Numbers - This field displays the internal ID relevant to the phone number of at the origin and destination of the shipment.
- Created - This field includes the user login who created the shipment as well as the date and time the shipment was created.
- Last Updated - This field includes the user login who last updated the shipment as well as the date and time of the update.
The shipment information section also contains the following buttons:
- [Edit] - Clicking this button will take you to the Edit Shipment Information Screen where you can modify the shipment information including status. Orders in Packed status cannot be edited for item content.
- [Bar Code] - Clicking this button will create a .pdf file of the shipment bar code.
- [Packing Slip] - Clicking on this button will create a .pdf file of the packing slip with the shipment information.
This section displays information about the items in the shipment, including the following details:
- Item - This is the item number in the shipment (for example, "00001" or "00002").
- Product Name - This is the name of the product.
- Product ID - This is the internal ID of the product. Clicking the product ID will take you to the product in the catalog manager.
- Inventory Item ID - This is the internal ID of the item in the inventory. Clicking the inventory ID will take you to the Edit Inventory Item Screen.
- Lot - This is the lot number relevant to the shipment item.
- Serial Number - This is the serial number of the shipment item (if serialized).
- Quantity - This is the number of units of the product in the shipment.
Clicking the [Edit] button will take you to the Edit Shipment Items Screen. Content of items cannot be edited after the order is moved to Packed status.
Refer to other User Guide pages:
Manual pages >> Managing Shipments