To access this screen from the Main Navigation screen, Click: [Purchasing] Icon > [Planning] Tab > [Inventory] button. The Inventory Screen opens displaying a search box, and a space below to present a list of the selected Inventory items from the search.
This screen allows you to search for items in your inventory, by Product ID in any of your warehouses that you specify, using search criteria. The format of the list that is produced facilitates the management of product inventory through the use of inventory quantity and reordering specifications, and other factors.
Note: For an inventory listing that is oriented toward managing inventory items that are currently held in warehouses, use the opentaps inventory function located at: [Warehouses] Icon > [Inventory] Tab > [Find Inventory Item] button, and consult the User Manual page Find Inventory Item Screen.
* To display all inventory specify only the warehouse (Facility ID) and then, * Click: [Find]. * The list contains all inventory items by Product ID.
For a more selective list of products in inventory, specify any of these items to narrow the list:
- Facility Id - This is the warehouse or store location whose inventory you are searching in. Select the appropriate facility using the drop down menu.
- Product ID - This is the inventory item you are searching for. Enter in the internal ID manually or search for it using the lookup widget.
- Internal Name - This is the product name in the Opentaps system.
- Product Type - Select the appropriate product type (for example, "Finished Good" or "Raw Materials") using the drop down menu.
- Category - Enter the internal category ID manually or search for it among your pre-configured product categories using the lookup widget.
- Supplier - Select the supplier of the inventory item you are searching using the drop down menu.
- QOH minus Min Stock <= - This field allows you to search for inventory items whose quantity on hand minus their stock quantity is less than or equal to a given value.
- ATP minus Min Stock <= - This field allows you to search for inventory items whose available to promise quantity minus their stock quantity is less than or equal to a given value.
- Show Products Sold Thru - This field allows you to search exclusively among products that your company has sold through a given date and time. Enter the date and time manually or search for them using the calendar widget.
- Show Products Per Page - Enter the number of products in the search results you would like per page.
* Click: [Find] button to bring up the inventory items that matches the criteria you have entered.
The list presented by search is a planning oriented list by Product ID, and it includes all of these data items:
- Product ID -- Product ID that was found in inventory
- Description -- A description term to use in the product catalog
- Total ATP -- Available-To-Promise quantity in stock, not already reserved for orders or for production.
- Total QOH -- Total Quantity-On-Hand in inventory not yet packaged for shipment.
- Ordered Quantity -- Quantity that is currently on order from suppliers.
- Minimum Stock -- Minimum Stock you have specified for the ATP quantity in inventory. This is the quantity that will trigger reordering if it is reached or if it is projected to be reached when running [[[Material Resources Planning|MRP]].
- Reorder Quantity -- The reorder quantity for this product from the primary supplier as specified in [Catalog] > [Product ID] > [Suppliers] Tab
- Days To Ship -- The number of days you have specified [Catalog] > [Product ID] > [Facilities] Tab.
- QOH minus Min Stock -- The QOH minus Minimum Stock specified, which indicates the total quantity on hand to use before reordering is required.
- ATP minus Min Stock-- The available quantity not yet committed, and available on hand to use before reordering is required.
- Default Price -- The default price found in [Catalog] > [Product ID] > [Prices] Tab
- List Price -- The list price found in [Catalog] > [Product ID] > [Prices] Tab
- Whole Sale Price -- The wholesale price found in [Catalog] > [Product ID] > [Prices] Tab
A link is provided in the first two columns of this display that points to the Product page in the catalog.