Estimated Delivery Dates Tests
From Opentaps WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Create a sales order (SO1) for a product.
- Create two purchase orders (PO1 and PO2) for this product.
Test Entering Estimated Delivery Dates
- Approve PO1.
- Go to the Edit Delivery Dates Screen and enter PO1.
- List of items shows the product and a blank field for the estimated delivery date.
- Enter a delivery date for the product.
- Click on [Update]
- Go to CRM View Order Screen to view the order. Click on the "Displayed delivery dates" link for the product.
- You should see the delivery date you just entered for PO1.
Test Updating Delivery Dates
- Go to the Edit Delivery Dates Screen and enter a delivery date for the product on PO2.
- Go to the Edit Delivery Dates Screen again and change the delivery date for the product on PO1.
- Go to CRM View Order Screen and click on the "Display delivery dates" link for the product again.
- You should see the delivery date for both PO1 and PO2. The delivery date for PO1 should be the new one you just entered.
Test Effect of Purchase Order Status
- Cancel PO1.
- receive and complete PO2.
- You should no longer be able to edit the estimated delivery date for either PO1 or PO2.
- when you click on "display delivery dates" you should no longer see the delivery dates from either PO1 or PO2.