Create Vendor Invoice Screen
This screen allows you to create an invoice for a payment owed to a vendor. Enter the appropriate information into the following fields:
- From Party - Enter the internal ID of the vendor you are paying the invoice to manually, or search for the party using the lookup widget.
- Currency - Select the relevant currency from the drop down menu. Please note that the currency will be set to the vendor's pre-configured default currency.
- Invoice Date - This is the date and time that the invoice is created. You may enter the date manually or by using the lookup widget. Select the time by using the drop down menus.
- Due Date - Enter the date and time that the invoice is due.
- Reference Number - This field allows you to enter the reference number of the invoice payment.
- Description - This field allows you to enter a brief description of the invoice to distinguish it from other invoices.
- Message - This field allows you to enter a message along with the invoice for the vendor.
Clicking the [Create] button will create the vendor invoice and take you to the View Invoice Screen. If you already have an invoice from the same party with the same reference number, you will get a warning message to prevent you from entering a duplicate invoice. You can still create an invoice with a duplicate reference number by clicking on [Force Create].