Create Partner Agreements Screen
This screen allows you to create an agreement between your organization and a partner. Enter the appropriate information into the following fields:
- Agreement Date - This is the date and time that the partner agreement is created. Enter the date manually or search for it using the calendar widget. Select the time using the drop down menus.
- Party ID to - This is the partner with whom the agreement applies to. Enter the party's internal ID manually or search for it using the lookup widget.
- From Date/Thru Date - These fields specify the time frame the partner agreement will be valid through. Enter the "From" and "Thru" date manually or search for them using the lookup widget. Select the times using the drop down menus.
- Description - This field allows you to enter a brief description of the partner agreement to distinguished from other agreements.
- Full Text - This field allows you to enter the full text of the partner agreement.
Clicking the [Create] button will create the partner agreement and take you to the View Partner Agreement Screen.