Create Credit Memo Screen
From Opentaps WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This screen allows you to create a credit memo for a credit to be paid. Enter the appropriate data in the following fields:
- From Party - Enter the internal ID of the party you are paying the credit to manually, or search for the party using the lookup widget.
- Currency - Select the relevant currency from the drop down menu. Please note that the currency will be set to the team member's pre-configured default currency.
- Invoice Date - This is the date and time that the credit memo is created. You may enter the date manually or by using the lookup widget. Select the time by using the drop down menus.
- Due Date - Enter the date and time that the credit memo is due.
- Reference Number - This field allows you to enter the reference number of the payment.
- Description - This field allows you to enter a brief description of the credit memo to distinguish it from other credit memos.
- Message - This field allows you to enter a message along with the credit memo for the party receiving the payment.
Clicking the [Create] button will create the credit memo and take you to the View Credit Memo Screen.