Reconciled Account Balance Screen
From Opentaps WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This screen shows a history of the reconciliations for a GL account, including the following information:
- GL Reconciliation ID - This is the internal ID for this particular reconciliation.
- GL Reconciliation Name - This is a descriptive name assigned to the reconciliation.
- Description - This is a brief description to distinguish this reconciliation from other reconciliations.
- Reconciled By - This is the internal user login ID for the person who reconciled the account.
- Reconciled Balance - This is the ending balance of the account as a result of this reconciliation.
- Reconciled Date - This is the date that the reconciliation occurred.
Clicking on GL Reconciliation ID will take you to the Reconciliation Detail Screen.