Receivables Average DSO Report Screen
This screen allows you to run a report averaging the days outstanding for customer invoices during a specified date range or a pre-configured fiscal time period. You may manually enter the "From" and "Thru" dates or search for the date using the calendar widget. You may also use a fiscal time period by selecting it from the drop down menu. Select the Fiscal Type (for example, "Actual" or "Budgeted") from the drop down menu to run the average DSO report for actual results or for budget or forecast results.
Clicking the [Run] button will run the average DSO report. Clicking the [Return to Receivables] button will take you back to the Receivables Main Screen.
The report shows the following:
- Party - This is the internal ID of the customer relevant to the outstanding invoice.
- Number of Invoices - This is the number of outstanding invoices for the customer.
- Invoices Total - This is the total value of the outstanding invoices.
- Average DSO - This is the average number of days the invoices for this customer are outstanding based on the number of invoices to this customer.
- Value Weighted DSO - This is the average number of days the invoices for this customer are outstanding, based on the value of the invoices.
The total for all outstanding invoices is displayed at the bottom of the report along with the average days outstanding for all the customers, both by number of invoices and by value of invoices.