Purchase Agreement Details Screen
This screen will display the details of the purchase agreement between your organization and a supplier, including the following information:
- Type - This is the type of agreement you have created (for example, "Purchase").
- Status - This is the current status of the agreement (for example, "Rejected" or "Active").
- From Party - This is the party making the purchases (typically your organization).
- To Party - This is the supplier who the agreement is with.
- From/Thru Date - This specifies the time period the purchase agreement pertains to.
- Description - This is a brief description to distinguish the purchase agreement from other agreements.
This section also contains the following buttons:
- [Cancel] - Clicking this button will cancel the agreement and remove all functionality from the screen so that you may no longer modify the agreement.
- [Reject] - Clicking this button will change the status of the purchase agreement to "Rejected" and remove all functionality from the screen so that you may no longer modify the agreement.
- [Activate] - Clicking this button will change the status of the purchase agreement to "Active"and make it effective.
- [Complete] - This button will only appear if the purchasing agreement is active. Clicking this button will change the status of the agreement to "Completed". The terms of the agreement will no longer apply to orders made with the relevant supplier. This will also remove all functionality from the screen so that you may no longer modify the agreement.
- [Edit] - Clicking this button will take you to a new screen where you can update the purchase agreement information.
- [View Full Text] - Clicking this button will allow you to view the complete purchase agreement text.
The bottom section of the page allows you to enter terms for the agreement. Select the type of term you are adding to the agreement from the drop down menu from the following options:
- Pricing - Currently, the pricing term is only used for entering the currency of the supplier. Once you set a currency for the supplier. the system will only look for products which can be purchased from that supplier in that currency.
- Payment Terms - see the Payment Terms common screen.
- Supplier Descriptive Terms - Supplier descriptive terms are used to store descriptive information which your supplier might require from you. Currently the system allows you to store a customer ID which your supplier may have assigned to you and the preferred freight service that you want your supplier to use for shipping orders to you.