Payables Average DSO Report Screen
This screen allows you to run a report averaging the days outstanding for your organizations invoices during a specified date range or a pre-configured fiscal time period. You may manually enter the "From" and "Thru" dates or search for the date using the calendar widget. You may also use a fiscal time period by selecting it from the drop down menu. Select the Fiscal Type (for example, "Actual" or "Budgeted") from the drop down menu to run the average DSO report for actual results or for budget or forecast results.
Clicking the [Run] button will run the average DSO report. Clicking the [Return to Payables] button will take you back to the Payables Main Screen.
The report shows the following:
- Party - This is the internal ID of the vendor relevant to the outstanding invoice.
- Number of Invoices - This is the number of outstanding invoices for the vendor.
- Invoices Total - This is the total value of the outstanding invoices.
- Average DSO - This is the average number of days the invoices are outstanding.
- Value Weighted DSO - This is the average number of days the invoices are outstanding, weighted by the values of the invoices.
The total for all outstanding invoices is displayed at the bottom of the report, including the average days outstanding for all invoices by number and value of invoices.