Open Back Orders
From Opentaps WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This screen allows you to search for open back orders reserved against this warehouse using the following criteria:
- Order Status - Select the current status of the back orders (including "Approved", "Created", "On Hold", and "Any") from the drop down menu. By default this screen will only display orders that have been approved.
- Product ID - This field allows you to search for orders by product. Enter the internal product ID manually or search for it using the lookup widget.
- Shipment Method - This field allows you to search for orders by the shipment method for the order fulfillment (for example, "Standard" or "Federal Express Priority"). Select the relevant option from the drop down menu.
Clicking the [Find] button will bring up any open orders to the warehouse, including the following information:
- Reserved On - This is the date and time the back ordered items were reserved.
- Product ID - This is the internal ID of the product that is being ordered from the warehouse.
- Order Date - This is the date and time the order was created.
- Order - This is the internal name/ID for the order.
- Status - This is the current status of the order.
- Ship Via - This is the shipment option selected for the order fulfillment.
- Qty Ordered - This is the total number of units of the product in the order.
- Qty Back Ordered - This is the number of units that are back ordered for fulfillment.
- Promised By - This is the date by which the back ordered units must be fulfilled.