From Opentaps WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This screen allows you to search for items in your inventory using the following criteria:
- Facility Id - This is the warehouse or store location whose inventory you are searching in. Select the appropriate facility using the drop down menu.
- Product ID - This is the inventory item you are searching for. Enter in the internal ID manually or search for it using the lookup widget.
- Internal Name - This is the product name in the Opentaps system.
- Product Type - Select the appropriate product type (for example, "Finished Good" or "Raw Materials") using the drop down menu.
- Category - Enter the internal category ID manually or search for it among your pre-configured product categories using the lookup widget.
- Supplier - Select the supplier of the inventory item you are searching using the drop down menu.
- QOH minus Min Stock <=
- ATP minus Min Stock <=
- Show Products Sold Thru - This field allows you to search exclusively among products that your company has sold through a given date and time. Enter the date and time manually or search for them using the calendar widget.
- Show Products Per Page - Enter the number of products in the search results you would like per page.