Find Payment Screen
You may search for a payment that has been received using the following criteria:
- Payment ID - This is the internal ID of the specific payment.
- Payment Type - Select the type of payment (for example, "Customer Payment" or "Vendor Credit") from the drop down menu.
- Receive from Party - This is the internal ID of the party you have received the payment from. Enter the ID manually, or search for it using the lookup widget.
- Status - Select the current status of the payment (for example, "Received" or "Cancelled") from the drop down menu.
- Payment Method Type - Select the payment method type (for example, "Credit Card" or "Paypal") from the drop down menu.
- Effective Date - This is the date that the payment is received. Enter the "From" and "Thru" date manually or search for it using the calendar widget. This will specify the time frame for the search.
- Check/Ref Num - Enter either the check number or the reference number for the transaction.
Clicking the [Find] button will bring up any payments that match the criteria you entered. Clicking on a payment from the search results will take you to the View Payment Screen.