Editing the Additional Product Feature Details screen
From Opentaps WikiJump to navigationJump to search
"Edit Feature" Screen, for additional details, is the second of two screens providing description of a Product Feature,
- Edit Feature Category Feature -- the first screen provides initial definition of the Feature
- Edit Feature -- the second screen provides for adding Feature Price, and Feature Supplier information to the items included on the first screen.
There are five data boxes on this screen:
- Edit Feature -- the basic Feature info described in the last section can be edited if desired.
- Edit Feature Price -- The following data is provided for editing or deletion in this box, with one line for each Price Type provided:
- Price Type
- From Date
- Thru Date
- Last Modified By
- Add Feature Price -- for entry of another Price information line with the same data items.
- Supplier Specific Feature Information -- supplier specific information is captured in this box including:
- Product Description
- ID Code (used by the supplier)
- [Update] button for saving edits
- Create information for new supplier -- a new line of supplier data is entered via this box.