Edit Inventory Item Screen
To open this screen from the Main Navigation page: * Click: Warehouse > Inventory Tab > [Find Inventory Item] button The Find Inventory Item screen opens. This screen allows you to search for an inventory item using various fields. * Enter some information describing what you need to find. (If you enter nothing, the search will return all inventory in the warehouse.) * You can enter part of the Product ID to get a drop down box with matching candidates. * Click: [Find Inventory Item] to search and list the results. * Click: the Inventory Item ID (first column) of the item you need to edit. The Edit Inventory Item screen opens.
This screen allows you to manage and edit information about an inventory item and includes the following three sections:
Edit Inventory Item
This section displays the Inventory Item ID first, then a full set of data about it (most of which can be edited) including these elements:
- Inventory Item Type ID - Select the type for the ID (either "Non-Serialized" or "Serialized") from the drop down menu.
- Product ID - The Product ID for the inventory item, which cannot be changed.
- Party ID - This is your internal ID of a relevant party associated with the product. You may enter the party ID manually or search for it using the lookup widget.
- Owner - This is the owner of the product in the inventory. By default this will be set as your company, however you may enter an alternate owner by entering the party name manually or by searching for it using the lookup widget.
- Date Received - This is the date and time the item was received into your inventory. You may enter the date and time manually or by using the calendar widget.
- Expire Date - This is the date date and time the item will expire in your inventory (if applicable). You may enter the date and time manually or by using the calendar widget.
- Facility/Container - You may select the facility using the drop down menu, or specify a container by entering the internal container ID.
- Facility Location - This is the item's location within the facility. Enter the location ID manually or search for it using the lookup widget.
- Lot ID - This is the internal ID for the lot to which the inventory item belongs. Enter the lot ID manually or search for it using the lookup widget.
- Uom Id - Enter the internal ID for the unit of measurement relevant to the inventory item.
- Bin Number - Enter the bin number for the inventory item.
- Per Unit Price - Enter the value of one unit of the inventory item. The per unit price is in the currency of your organization.
- Comments - This optional field allows you to enter any notes relevant to the inventory item.
- Available To Promise/Quantity On Hand or (ATP/QOH) - These quantities can be changed by doing a physical inventory variance in the third section of the page.
This section contains the following buttons:
- "Select a Facility" [Drop Down Button] with your list of Warehouses and Stores to select from, in case editing this item requires access to a different facility.
- [Transfer Item] - Clicking this button will take you to the Transfer Inventory Screen where you can move inventory among your warehouses and stores.
- [Inventory Details] - Clicking this button will take you to the screen where you can view inventory details and shipment receipts for the item.
Inventory Item Reservations
This section lists any reservations currently active on the inventory item including the following details:
- Order Id - This is the internal ID for the order reserving the inventory item.
- Ship Group Seq Id -
- Order Item Seq Id -
- Reserve Order Enum Id -
- Quantity - This is the number of units of the inventory item reserved by this order.
- Quantity Not Available - This is the number of units of the inventory item beyond the Quantity on Hand in the inventory required to fulfill this order.
- Reserved Datetime
- Created Datetime
- Promised Datetime - This is the original date and time the order fulfillment was originally promised to the customer.
- Current Promised Date - This is the current date and time the order fulfillment is promised to the customer.
- Sequence Id -
- Old Pick Start Date - This is the original date the inventory item was scheduled to be pulled for the order.
Physical Inventory Variance
This section allows you to manually adjust the number of units in the inventory available to promise and currently on hand. Adjust the physical inventory quantities for this item using the following fields:
- Variance Reason Id - Select the appropriate reason for the adjusting the inventory quantities for the item (for example, "Damaged" or "Integration") from the drop down menu.
- Available To Promise Var - This is the positive or negative adjustment of the current quantity available to promise. Entering a positive integer (for example: "5") or negative integer (for example: "-5") will increase or decrease the "ATP" total by that number of units.
- Quantity On Hand Var - This is the positive or negative adjustment of the current quantity on hand. Entering a positive integer (for example: "5") or negative integer (for example: "-5") will increase or decrease the "QOH" total by that number of units. * Comments - This optional field allows you to enter any relevant notes about the inventory variance.
A history of physical inventory variances is displayed below including the internal variance ID, date and time of the adjustment, user login who processed the variance, and the variance details.