Credit Card Settlements Report Screen
This report shows the credit card settlements during a period of time. Enter the "From" and "Thru" dates manually or search for them using the calendar widget. By default the report runs for the past day. Clicking the [Run] button will create the credit card settlements report.
The top portion of the report shows each credit card type(Visa, MasterCard, AmEx) and the total amount settled from that credit card type.
The bottom portion of the report shows the details of the credit card settlements, including:
- Date and time of the transaction
- Internal Payment ID. You can click on this link to view the payment.
- Credit card number
- Credit card type
- Expiration date
- Amount of the settlement
- Order Id for this settlement, if any
- Invoice Id for this settlement, if any
- Reference number from the payment processor for this settlement
- Gateway code from the payment processor for this settlement