Create New Lot Screen
From Opentaps Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
This screen allows you to create a new lot for you inventory. Enter the appropriate information into the following fields:
- Lot ID - This field allows you to assign an ID to the lot you are creating.
- Supplier - Enter the name of the supplier relevant to the product for which you are creating the new lot.
- Expire Date - This field allows you to enter an expiration date and time for the lot in your inventory. Enter the date manually or search for it using the lookup widget. Enter the time using the drop down menus.
- Quantity - Enter the maximum value available for the lot and select the unit of measurement (for example, "Kilogram" or "Cubic foot") using the drop down menu.
- Comments - Enter any relevant comments into the information box.
Clicking the [Create] button will create the lot and make it available for your inventory.