Commission Report Screen
This screen allows you to generate a PDF report of commissions earned by all Sales Reps in the system. You may constrain the report to include commissions earned in a certain date range.
Clicking the [Run Report] button will generate the report.
The report shows the following:
- Sales Rep - The sales representative who is earning commission
- Customer - The sales invoice subject to commission
- INV # - Sales invoice ID
- INV Total - Total value of the sales invoice
- Invoice Date - Date the invoice was created
- PMT Date - When commission is earned on payment, the date the sales payment was received
- PMT - Amount of the sales payment
- Commission - Commission earned by agent
The commission earned does not include manual adjustments made to a commission invoice. It represents what was commissioned by agreement.
Commissions can be earned either when the sales invoice is set to ready or when a payment is received. When they are earned on payment receipt, the commission breakdown is by each payment received. For more information about this, please see Commission Timing.