Approved Requirements Screen
From Opentaps WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This screen shows you a list of the approved requirements which should be ordered from the Suppliers.
Error creating thumbnail: /bin/bash: /usr/bin/convert: No such file or directory Error code: 127
The list shows
- Supplier: name and ID of the supplier
- Number of unique products to be ordered from this supplier. Note this is the number of products, not the quantity. For example, if you had 3 products for 50 each, "3" will be shown here, not 150.
- Facility: Select your warehouse for this purchase order.
There are three options to the right of each line of supplier:
- [Review Order]: Click on this to review the list of items from this supplier and then select the ones to be ordered. You can then initiate the purchase order.
- [Order All]: Click on this to create a purchase order for all the approved requirements.
- [Cancel All]: Cancel all the approved requirements for this supplier.
Tip: Note that once you have initiated a purchase order from [Review Order], you have not actually created the PO yet. Instead you will be on the final page for reviewing the PO and will be creating it from that page. In contrast, [Order All] will cause the order to be created.