Supplier Details Screen
This screen displays detailed information about the supplier, and several relevant functions. It is divided into the following sections:
This is the name of the supplier. Clicking the [Edit] button will take you to a subsequent screen where you can update the supplier name.
This section displays any contact information for the supplier, including postal addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, web URL's. Most of the fields are specific to that type of contact information, with the exception of the following:
- Purpose - This indicates the purposes of contact information. Any contact information could have multiple purposes associated with it. For example, an address could be a billing and a shipping address, or only a shipping address. When you first create the contact information, you can assign one purpose to it. Then, when you update the contact information, you can use the [Add Purpose] and [Delete] buttons to add or remove purposes.
- Directions - This information box allows you to enter directions to a postal address.
- Allow Solicitation - This allows you to indicate whether or not it is appropriate to solicit this contact information. Select "Yes" or "No" from the drop down menu.
Clicking the [Update] button will allow you to edit the relevant contact information. Clicking the [Expire] button will remove the relevant contact information from the profile.
For Skype contacts, a small icon will show the status of the contact. This icon will show a question mark unless the Skype user has set his status to be available over the web. This can be done in the Skype under Tools > Options >> Privacy (Skype > Preferences >> Privacy on the Mac) and toggling "Allow my status to be shown on the web.)
This section lists open orders placed to the supplier, and displays the following information:
- Order Date - This is the date that the order was created.
- Order Name and ID - This is the internal name and ID number for the order.
- Supplier - This is the internal ID of the supplier the order was placed with.
- Status - This is the current status of the order (for example, "Pending" or "Approved").
- Ship Before Date - This is the date the order must be shipped by.
- Amount - This is the total value of the order.
Clicking the [Create Order] button will take you to the Create Orders Screen.
This section lists any agreements created with the supplier, and displays the following information:
- Agreement - This is the internal name of the agreement. Clicking on the agreement will take you to the Purchase Agreement Details Screen.
- Status - This is the current status of the agreement.
- From - This is the date the agreement is valid from.
- Thru - This is the date the agreement is no longer applicable to the supplier.
Clicking the [Create New] button will take you to the Create Purchase Agreement Screen.
This section allows you to add information about the supplier, and displays the note, the user who entered the note, and the date and time that the note was entered. Clicking the [Create New] button will take you to a new screen where you can enter the text in an information box.