Opentaps Analytics Fortune Cookies
From Opentaps WikiJump to navigationJump to search
These will add a little fun to the UI:
- Know yourself and your opponent, and you will always be victorious. - Sun Tzu
- When presented with gold, a sword, and a mirror, the wise man chooses the mirror, for self-knowledge is the most powerful weapon. - Japanese proverb
- When your mind is as black as the night sky, inspiration will strike like lightning.
- Arrogance diminishes wisdom.
- When you find something interesting, drop everything else and work on it. - B F Skinner
- I don't throw darts. I bet on sure things. - Gordon Gecko
- In the mind of the beginner there are many possibilities. In the mind of the expert there are few.
- He who does not learn from history is doomed to repeat it.
- Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
- The desk is the most dangerous place to make decisions from. - John Le Carre
- A man will think the limit of his vision is the end of the world.
- There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.
- Buy what sells. Don't sell what you bought.
- The more you know, the less you need.