opentaps Open Source ERP + CRM is an open source Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. The system is designed to bring together all aspects of a company, from customers to inventory to accounting, from online stores to the shop floor to the warehouse, so that everyone in the company works together as part of one coordinated process.
You can now use the opentaps Amazon EC2 Images to get started with opentaps right away -- in as little as 15 minutes!
This documentation is divided into the following sections:
- opentaps Installation Manual describes how to set up and install opentaps.
- The opentaps Users Manual describes how opentaps works and how you can use opentaps to perform business tasks. It contains high-level overviews of the processes in opentaps and many "tips and tricks" for how to make it work the way you want.
- The opentaps Reference Manual provides detailed information about how different screens in opentaps work: what the fields mean, what data is displayed, what happens if you click that button. It is meant to be a reference for opentaps users and can be accessed directly from opentaps.
- The opentaps Testing Manual contains tests which could be run on a demo instance to validate the behavior of opentaps.
- opentaps Technical Reference provides technical references and documentation for developers who are looking to customize or extend opentaps.
- You can also find information about modules for opentaps, including
- opentaps Magento Integration: Integrates opentaps with the Magento ecommerce system.
- opentaps Funambol Integration Using Funambol, opentaps can connect with mobile phones, Microsoft Outlook, and Google apps.
- opentaps Concur Integration: Integrates opentaps with the Concur travel and expense management system.
- opentaps Distributor Application: A B2B online store for opentaps
- opentaps osCommerce Integration: Integrates the osCommerce shopping cart with opentaps
- opentaps iContact Integration: How to use opentaps with the iContact email marketing service.
- Documentation for opentaps 1.0.x is available at www.opentaps.org/docs_1_0
- Finally, some documentation is now available in Spanish and Chinese, thanks to our community contributors.