Create Purchase Orders Screen
This screen allows you to create a new purchasing order from a supplier, and is divided into the following sections:
This section displays the supplier name, currency, and current total for the order. Clicking the [Cancel Order] button will cancel this order and return you to the Open Orders Screen.
This section allows you to create the initial order, and includes the following fields:
- Product ID - Enter the internal ID for the product you would like to purchase, or search for it using the lookup widget. This is a required field to create the order.
- Quantity - Enter the number of units of the product you are ordering. This is a required field to create the order.
- Ship Before Date - Enter the date the order must be shipped by, or search for it using the lookup widget.
- Comments - Enter any relevant comments in the information box.
Clicking the [Create] button will create the order and add the product to the order items section below. The total value of the order will automatically be calculated with consideration of the items you are ordering.
Clicking the [Finalize Order] button will finalize the order and take you to the View Purchase Order Screen.
This section lists the products that have been added to the order, including the following information:
- Product - This is the name and the internal ID of the product that you are purchasing. You may enter an optional name to describe the product in the information field below the internal name.
- Quantity - This is the number of units of this product in the order. You may change the quantity by manually entering the new quantity into this field and clicking the [Update] button.
- Unit Price - This is the value of one unit of the product. You may change the quantity by manually entering the new value into this field and clicking the [Update] button.
- Item Total
- Ship After/Ship Before Date