Bom Simulation Screen
This screen allows you to run a bill of materials simulation for a product you are manufacturing. Enter the appropriate information into the following fields:
- Product ID - This is the product you are manufacturing. Enter the internal ID of the product manually or seach for it using the lookup widget.
- Bom Type - This is the type of process you are analyzing (either an "Engineering Bom" or a "Manufacturing Bom"). Select the correct Bom simulation type using the drop down menu.
- From Date -
- Quantity - Enter the number of units that you are manufacturing.
- Amount - Enter the cost per unit of the product for whom you are running the Bom report.
- Type - Select the type of Bom report you are running (for example, "Explosion" or "Single Level Explosion") using the drop down menu.
- Facility ID - This is the name and internal ID of your facility which is manufacturing the product. Select the relevant facility using the drop down menu.
- Currency Uom Id - This is the currency type for the costs of your materials. Select the appropriate currency using the drop down menu.
Clicking the [Submit] button will run the Bom report. Clicking on the [Edit] button on the Bom report will take you to the Edit Bom Screen. Clicking the product ID or unit cost will take you to the catalog manager application of Opentaps where you can edit the product details.